Our menus are conceived out of consultation with each individual client, so anything goes! However as a guide, listed below are sample menus to help the decision making process.
- Crab claw parcels with chilli and lime dipping sauce
- Grouse dumplings. Red wine and port sauce
- Goats cheese and red onion marmalade crostini
- Hot smoked salmon with horseradish Crème fraiche( smoked in John’s man shed)
- Shots of crayfish cocktail
- Mini Sunday roast
- Confit duck spring rolls with soy/ginger/honey dressing
- Lamb koftas with mint yogurt
- Cherry tomato and bruised basil tart Tati with Parmesan and pesto crumbs
- Pear and halloumi and smoked pancetta salad with chilli dressing
- Thai scented crab and king prawn cakes with lemongrass dressing and peppery leaves
- Potato, bacon and lobster soup with Irish soda bread
- Terrine of local game with red currant and port jus
- Potted shrimps with lemon sourdough
- Roasted Mediterranean vegetable and goats cheese tart
- Hot Bloody Mary soup with chilli croutons
- Lobster and crab tart with Thermidor sauce
- Moroccan lamb tagine with jewelled taboulleh and preserved lemon
- Pancetta wrapped stuffed piggy loin with baby roast garlic and rosemary potatoes and local cider dressing
- Fillet of wild salmon/sea trout. Braised fennel and roast cherry tomato and horseradish cream broth.
- Corn fed chicken breast stuffed with local mozzarella and fresh herbs. Herbed butter and dauphinois with potatoes
- Fillet of wild venison rolled in crushed juniper berries and peppercorns. Rosemary scented red wine jus, celeriac mash and parsnip crispy crisps.
- Pheasant en papillote. Wild mushrooms. Brandy sauce and seasonal veg.
- Roast Coverdale grouse. Game chips and all the seasonal trimmings
- Slow cooked Indian lamb with spinach and home made bhajis and accompaniments.
- Lemon posset tart with seasonal fruit
- Chocolate and orange parfait
- Retro ice cream cake with butterscotch sauce
- Lime vodka slush with heavenly triple chocolate brownies
- Key lime and coconut pie
- Classic Eton mess
- Crème brûlée
- Sticky toffee pudding with vanilla scented clotted cream